IOM health teams continue to respond to the malaria epidemic
Mobile response teams reach vulnerable populations in Jonglei’s Canal County
IOM trains IDPs on...
- Global handwashing day celebrated in Bentiu and Malakal PoC
- Siteworks begin again to expand the Bentiu PoC and assist over 120,000 people seeking shelter and services
- World Mental...
- More than 195,900 people are sheltering at UN PoC sites across South Sudan
- Malaria remains top cause of morbidity at IOM clinics in Bentiu, Malakal and Renk
- Relief agencies deliver...
- IOM-led cholera vaccination campaign reaches 42,300 IDPs at Malakal PoC
- IOM WASH teams continue to provide safe drinking water to IDPs at the Bentiu and Malakal PoCs
- Rapid Response Fund...
- IOM and partners continue to respond to the influx of IDPs at the Bentiu and Malakal PoC sites.
- More than 37,700 IDPs receive first-round oral cholera vaccine at Malakal PoC.