IOM South Sudan Humanitarian Update #41
30 October 2014 PDF File, 2 MB
- Biometric Registration of 17,478 has been completed in the Malakal PoC site
- As of 23 October, 169,664 households have been served with NFIs and 57,629 households have received emergency shelter...
IOM South Sudan Humanitarian Update #40
15 October 2014 PDF File, 2 MB
- IOM is operating 5 high powered pumps to evacuate water from Bentiu PoC and over 180,000 sandbags have been deployed to mitigate flooding.
- As of 9 October, Crisis Response Plan (CRP) partners...
IOM South Sudan Humanitarian Update #38
30 September 2014 PDF File, 2 MB
- The first baby is born in the IOM Bentiu maternity clinic
- CCCM partners begin the expansion of the Malakal PoC
IOM South Sudan Humanitarian Update #37
17 September 2014 PDF File, 3 MB
- IOM launches a new protection program to provide psychosocial support to conflict affected populations with the PoCs
- Biometric Registration exercises completed in both the Bor PoC and Juba...